No matter how many times I write on the topic, I still hear the same questions regularly. One of the most common questions is some variation of: what’s the advantage of metal roofing? There are many advantages of metal roofing over other options on the market today - enough that I've written a re-roofing booklet and several comparison guides (free for download here). But to quickly summarize, here's a metal roofing for dummies guide.
Metal Roofing Advantages 101
A little bit of research quickly reveals the advantages of metal roofing. Here are six that make this roofing material stand out.
- Metal roofs last the longest of all commonly used roofing materials.
- Metal roofs are the lightest (usually by a long shot!) of all commonly used roofing materials.
- Metal roofs are the most distinctive of all commonly used roofing materials.
- Metal roofs won’t burn in a fire.
- Metal roofs are exceptionally good at resisting high winds.
- Metal roofs come in more colors and shapes than all other roofing materials combined.
Learning these facts is a great start. Step two is discovering whether the metal roof that you like works with your budget. Fortunately, we can help with that. Contact Metal Roof Network today.